In the third issue of the Ageing Well Newsletter for 2023, we feature:
- We say haere ra to Ageing Well Director Professor Louise Parr-Brownlie
- whānau receive King’s Birthday honours
- Challenge releases Symposium report
- Healthier Kiwis Challenge Panel at NZ International Science Festival
- Kaumātua strength classes go national
- Counting the wrong sheep: an opinion piece on sleep
- Lowering speed limits saves lives
- New funding for Ageing Well researchers
- Visit the Ageing Well team at the NZAG Conference
Read these stories and plenty more inside Ageing Well’s Newsletter – Issue 3.
Not on our mailing list?
Sign up here and we’ll send you periodic updates on what is happening at Ageing Well.