In the final instalment of the Ageing Well Newsletter for 2022, we feature:
- An update from Ageing Well Director, Associate Professor Louise Parr-Brownlie
- Announcing the launch of our new website, kōwhaiwhai, and tohu
- Government released White Paper on the future of the science and research sector
- New housing book making an impact
- A wrap-up of the Kaumātua Service Providers Conference 2022
- Reminder about Ageing Well holiday office hours
- Two Ageing Well researchers receive prestigious awards
- Research news
- New articles published by Ageing Well researchers
- plus more!
Read these articles in Ageing Well’s Newsletter – Issue 6.
Not on our mailing list?
Sign up here and we’ll send you periodic updates on what is happening at Ageing Well.