Ageing Well National Science Challenge has funded four innovative research projects as part of the 2016 Contestable Round.
- Tapinga ‘a Maama’: Pacific Life and Death in Advanced Age
- Kaumatua mana motuhake: Kaumatua managing life transitions through tuakana-teina/peer education
- Pacific Islands Families: Healthy Pacific Grandparents (PIF:HPG) Study
- Loneliness and Social Isolation among Older Maori and Pacific People: Critical processes, events and mitigating factors
- Te Whakahaumitanga: Unlocking the potential of mātauranga to support Māori women ageing well within whānau