What are AWNSC expectations in relation to what will be funded work
- Outcome focus. The research plan will articulate how transformation will be achieved, in relation to the Focus Area outcome statement, and provide a meaningful performance evaluation framework that will be used to provide evidence of progress towards achieving the outcome.
- Innovation. Research plans will show innovative, high quality, and potentially transformative research. There is space for high risk/high return work.
- Coordination and Coherence. The research programme will have strong coordination, with a coherent plan for research delivery.
- Leadership. Plans will require a recognised leader who will have overall responsibility for the programme, including coordination of activities between collaborators and delivery of the research plan.
- Best team. Requisite experience and expertise to deliver the planned research programme. The team will be multi-disciplinary and must be multi-organisational, include stakeholders and/or end users and have national reach.
- Research workforce development. Research programmes will support the acquisition of relevant research skills, including for those working in community settings, when relevant.
- Outcome equity. The research plan will propose solutions that deliver equitable outcomes for groups, including Māori and Pacific peoples, or make major contributions to addressing existing inequalities.
- Engagement. Work closely and sustainably with stakeholders and end-users, to influence research direction and drive implementation. Includes expectation of significant co-creation of research plans and partnership in research delivery.
- Involvement of Māori. At all levels, including stakeholder interactions, research leadership, planning and delivery, and knowledge transfer.
How will I find out about the key dates for funding opportunities in 2019-24?
Please keep a close watch on our media releases, newsletter, and website. We will be updating our social media on regular basis with all the latest information.
We have scheduled five Roadshows to distribute information about the next round of funding opportunities in 2019-24.
The dates for these upcoming Roadshows are:
- New Plymouth – 22-Nov-18
(Kaumatua Service Providers Conference)
- Auckland – 28-Nov-18
- Wellington – 30-Nov-18
- Dunedin – 7-Dec-18
- Christchurch – 10-Dec-18
Can you please tell me whom shall I contact for any further enquiries?
Please forward any enquiries to email@example.com