In the second instalment of the Ageing Well Newsletter for 2022, we feature:
- An update from Ageing Well Director, Associate Professor Louise Parr-Brownlie
- Read the Ageing Well response to the Te Ara Paerangi Future Pathways review
- Research Spotlight: Helping Pacific families affected by dementia
- Welcoming the new Aged Care Commissioner
- Ageing Well Director named Chair of Rauika Māngai
- New Fellows Elected to the Royal Society Te Apārangi
- ACTIVATION Project ‘Getting Around’ survey
- New publications by Ageing Well researchers
- Ageing Well researcher teams up with Dr Ashley Bloomfield
- New papers focus on equity
- Other helpful news and resources
Read these articles in Ageing Well’s newsletter – Issue 2.
Not on our mailing list?
Sign up here and we’ll send you periodic updates on what is happening at Ageing Well.