In the third issue of the Ageing Well newsletter for 2021, we feature:
- An update from the Chair of Ageing Well, Dr Will Edwards
- Celebrating Ageing Well’s new book
- A successful Pacific People’s Fono in Auckland
- Sharing our knowledge at the Local Government NZ Conference
- Ageing Well researcher Joanna Hikaka receives Fulbright Award
- New funding for Ageing Well researcher Associate Professor El-Shadan (Dan) Tautolo
- Workshop: Learn the Ronnie Gardiner Method with Professor Ngaire Kerse
- Plus conference, call for papers, and more.
Read these articles in Ageing Well’s newsletter – Issue 3.
Not on our mailing list?
Sign up here and we’ll send you periodic updates on what is happening at Ageing Well.