In the third instalment of the Ageing Well Newsletter for 2022, we feature:
- An update from Ageing Well Director, Associate Professor Louise Parr-Brownlie
- New funding announcement: Te Roro – a Mātauranga Maori Study
- Save the date – October 3rd – for Ageing Well’s Symposium
- Meeting the new Chief Executive of Age Concern NZ
- Celebrating Matariki
- ISAP Chair appointed to a new role
- Professor Ngaire Kerse on Alzheimer’s NZ podcast
- Researcher wins WHO Innovation Challenge
- Call for papers: The Gerontologist Special Edition
- UN Decade for Healthy Ageing 50 Leaders List
- plus more!
Read these articles in Ageing Well’s Newsletter – Issue 3.
Not on our mailing list?
Sign up here and we’ll send you periodic updates on what is happening at Ageing Well.