In the fourth issue of the Ageing Well Newsletter for 2021, we feature:
- An update from the Directors of Ageing Well, Associate Professor Louise Parr-Brownlie and Professor David Baxter
- A wrap up of the recent Vision for Ageing in Aotearoa Conference
- ISAP member receives honour
- Celebrating the International Day of Older Persons 2021
- Research spotlight: the Kaumātua Mana Motuhake Project
- Te Wiki o te Reo Māori 2021
- Ageing Well researchers in the media
- Update from our ACTIVATION program
- Welcome to our new subscribers, and more.
Read these articles in Ageing Well’s newsletter – Issue 4.
Not on our mailing list?
Sign up here and we’ll send you periodic updates on what is happening at Ageing Well.