In the final instalment of the Ageing Well Newsletter for 2020, we feature:
- An update from our Director, Associate Professor Louise Parr-Brownlie
- Welcoming the new Minister for Seniors, Dr Ayesha Verrall
- Wrap up of the Ageing Well Symposium 2020
- Prestigious PhD Scholarship opportunities for Māori and Pacific Researchers
- Big Postdoc opportunities to be announced in early 2021
- Kaumātua launch Māori-designed cookie cutters
- Call for abstracts for the International Conference on Neurology and Epidemiology (ICNE) 2021
Please note: Our office will be closed over the holiday period, from Monday, 21 December, and will reopen on Monday, 11 January, 2021.
The Ageing Well team wishes you and your whānau a happy holiday season! We look forward to seeing you rested and recharged in 2021.