In the first instalment of the Ageing Well Newsletter for 2022, we feature:
- An update from Ageing Well Director, Associate Professor Louise Parr-Brownlie
- Helpful Covid-19 resources
- Sending aroha to those affected by the earthquake and tsunami in Tonga
- Te Are Paerangi Future Pathways
- Research Spotlight: Healthy Pacific Grandparents
- New publications by Ageing Well researchers and whānau
- New funding opportunity from the HRC
- New report: ‘Older Māori and aged residential care in Aotearoa’
- Our researchers in the news
- Other helpful news and resources
Read these articles in Ageing Well’s newsletter – Issue 1.
Not on our mailing list?
Sign up here and we’ll send you periodic updates on what is happening at Ageing Well.